TO ENTER Sweepstakes: LIKE or COMMENT on the designated post to be entered to win the displayed prize. Participants must be fans of the Free Comic Book Day page in order for their entry to count.
Terms & Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the Promoter's Facebook's promotions.
2. Unless specified otherwise, the Promoter's Facebook promotions are open to US and Canada residents aged 14 years or over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion. The closing date for each promotion is set out in the relevant promotion Facebook message.
3. To enter one of the Promoter's Facebook promotions, you must "like" the https://www.facebook.com/freecomicbook page and comment/like on the intended post in a respectable and appropiate manner. Once a winner is picked, an FCBD representative will send the winner a direct message to obtain the correct information to send the prize(s). You may "unlike" the Promoter's Facebook account at any time.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt.
5. Only one entry per bundle, per person. No entrant may win more than one prize, unless the rules specify otherwise.
6. The winner will be chosen at random from the list of eligible entrants.
7. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. The sweepstake ends once the next sweeptake is made public/posted.
9. The winner(s) will be notified within 24 hours of the relevant promotion. Winners of weekend contests (Friday through Sunday) will be notified the following business day. The winner must claim their prize within 2 business days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these promotion rules.
10. To obtain details of the winner(s) please email email@example.com stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
11. These general terms and conditions are in addition to any specific promotion rules set out on the Facebook post with respect to the relevant promotion and by entering the promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any specific promotion rules. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these general terms and conditions from time to time, such changes to be effective 24 hours after they have been made.
12. No association or business relationship is claimed with Facebook, Inc.
13. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of United States and Canada.
14. The Promoter is Diamond Comic Distributors'. Promoter's Facebook account is https://www.facebook.com/freecomicbook.